High poly to low poly
All about this course
In this TopoGun course, we learn to build custom topology for our models.
These days it's common practise to create extremely high-resolution and highly detailed models in sculpting applications like Zbrush or Mudbox. These models can give us a great idea of what a character, set or prop will look like, but they'susually not optimized for rigging, animation or use in a real-time game engine.
Or the underlying toppology we are using to sculpt may not be optimal for the detail we're creating. This new topology can be used as a new lase mesh when sculpting or we can use it in a game engine along with all of the texture and normal maps that TopoGun also creates.
Beginning to end of this course
We'll start off the course by talking about the importance of good topology and why TopoGun can be such a useful tool.
We'll go over the interface and the basic of getting arround the application. You'll be able to start using TopoGun to really speed up your workflow and create more optimal topology for your projects.
At the end we will jump to different applications to see how well TopoGun integrates ,so it will be helpful iif you have some experience with Maya, Zbrush or Mudbox.
Things we cover here
- Why do we need new topology
- Customizing the interface
- Using the Tube Tool
- How to Use Draw Tool
- Working with Extrude Tool
- Viewing and Selecting
- Working with files
- Using the Simple Create
- So much more!
Still confused...... to take this course.
There is a 30 days money back guaranty. Which means if you aren't satisfied with the course then you can refund it within 30 days.
So Go ahead and join this course by clicking the enroll button and can't wait to see you in this course.
I'm very passionate about 3d modeling and texturing. I have worked for studios in past. My moto is to share my knowledge to students through this course. I really enjoy how the 3d industry keeps redefining itself every year and to keep pushing the envelope.
- PreviewWorking with Symmetry (04:15)
- StartWhy do we need new topology (02:03)
- PreviewInterface Overview (03:12)
- StartCustomizing the Interface (02:39)
- PreviewWorking with Files (03:41)
- StartUsing the Simple Create Tool (04:53)
- StartUsing the Simple Edit (06:25)
- PreviewUsing the Draw Tool (05:50)
- StartUsing the Bridge Tool (01:41)
- StartUsing the Tube Tool (03:16)
- StartExtending Geometry with Extrude Tool (01:57)
- StartModifying Geometry (04:38)
- StartViewing and Selecting (06:35)
- StartWorking with Symmetry.mp4 (04:15)
- StartGenerating Maps (05:41)
© 2020 Copyright CGSTALL.