Modeling From Photo Reference In 3D Max - English
Learn to model same view from photo
Hi, Welcome to Modeling From Photo Reference In 3D Max course. In this course we'll learn how to recreate an interior scene in 3d max based on photo reference.
Why should you take this course ?
This course will mainly be specific to modeling techniques, which can be used to create any kind of scene. Mostly modeling work in interior design projects, are based on plans and photo references.
So when you are in need of unique furniture models, proper dimensions in a scene or you would like to add your models to a real image.
If you are a freelancer it may be a problem at first, but we'll focus on discussing many techniques to solve the issue.
You are going to be a better artist/visual designer after finishing this course.
By the end of this training, you'll be able to expertly model a scene in 3d max from photo reference.
I designed this course for intermediate level 3d modeling students and artists who wants to model from photo view.
Still confused ..... should you take this course or not ?
There is a 30 days money back guaranty. Which means if you aren't satisfied with the course then you can refund it within 30 days.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and can't wait to see you in this course.
I'm very passionate about 3d modeling and texturing. I have worked for studios in past. My moto is to share my knowledge to students through this course. I really enjoy how the 3d industry keeps redefining itself every year and to keep pushing the envelope.
- PreviewIntroduction & overview (00:43)
- PreviewStudying our photo reference (00:58)
- Start3ds max scene setup (05:42)
- StartUsing camera match script (04:47)
- StartStarting with modeling (04:00)
- StartModeling the window (04:11)
- PreviewModeling the doors (02:51)
- StartChair modeling with geometry (07:29)
- StartAdding detail to chair (05:17)
- StartModelling odeling pillows for chair (03:37)
- StartUsing simple geometry to model sofa (06:48)
- StartAdding details to the sofa (03:45)
- StartTips for modeling objects (03:49)
- StartDiscussing materials and textures (04:04)
- StartLighting and rendering process (05:37)
- StartPost production process (07:00)
- StartMatching colors in Photoshop (02:33)
- PreviewFinalizing post production and compare (05:06)
© 2020 Copyright CGSTALL.