Introduction to Zbrush 4R7
Best way to learn Zbrush
Hello and Welcome
In this Zbrush tutorial we'll take an introductory look at this powerful sculpting, painting and illustration application.
Things we learn in this course
We'll begin by exploring the Zbrush interface and cover the process of getting geometry ready to sculpt so you can jump in and begin creating.
We'll talk about Pixols and the unique 2.5D workflow and we'll talkabout basic methods for creating and manipulation geometry on the canvas. Subdividing your mesh and beginning to use the sculpting brushes to add detail will be coverred, as well as techniques for painting your models.
We also cover topics like masking and polygroups and several innovative methods for builging geometry including ZModeler, ZSpheres, DynaMesh and ShadowBox.
List of components
- Starting basic sculpting
- Slicing and clipping
- Editing polypaint
- Adding Material
- Using Zremesher
- What is Dynamesh
- Using surface noise
- Working with shadow Box
- Using Spotlight
- Lighting and rendering in Zbrush
- UV and map creation
- So much more!
This course will cover everything you need to know to start digital sculpting.
There is a 30 days money back guaranty. Which means if you aren't satisfied with ehe course then you can refund it within 30 days.
So What hold you back .......There is no risk with this 30 days guaranty.
I can't wait to see you in this class.
I'm very passionate about 3d modeling and texturing. I have worked for studios in past. My moto is to share my knowledge to students through this course. I really enjoy how the 3d industry keeps redefining itself every year and to keep pushing the envelope.
- PreviewIntroduction (00:56)
- StartInterface basics (04:47)
- StartZbrush process (11:58)
- Preview2.5D canvas (05:18)
- PreviewCreating simple object (05:20)
- StartDifferent file type (04:06)
- PreviewWorking with display (03:32)
- StartWorking with subtool (07:29)
- StartSubdividing object (04:41)
- PreviewBasic sculpting (05:41)
- StartUsing Polypaint (05:11)
- StartUsing Masking (05:45)
- StartWorking with Deformation (03:46)
- PreviewAdding Material (03:49)
- StartUsing Texturing (04:36)
- StartWorking with polygroups (03:41)
- StartSetting reference images (04:43)
- StartWorking with zspheres (04:43)
- PreviewBasic character sculpting (07:38)
- StartUsing Dynamesh (04:07)
- StartSlicing and clipping (02:16)
- StartUsing Zremesher (01:54)
- StartUsing Zmodeler brush (03:54)
- StartWorking with shadowBox (03:57)
- StartInsert Mesh brush techniques (02:45)
- PreviewUsing IMM brushes (01:45)
- StartWorking with Nanomeshes (03:27)
- StartUsing surface noise (03:13)
- StartUsing Spotlight (04:26)
- StartPosing characters (02:42)
- StartUsing 3D layers.mp4 (02:52)
- StartWorking with FiberMesh (04:30)
- StartLighting and rendering in Zbrush.mp4 (03:20)
- StartOutputting images (02:06)
- StartUV and map creation (01:15)
© 2020 Copyright CGSTALL.